Energy Performance Contracts
Achieving success, avoiding pitfalls
With this course we are partnering with legal firm, Weightmans, and energy consultants, JRP Solutions to provide a comprehensive and invaluable introduction to Energy Performance Contracts.
Energy Performance Contracting can provide an invaluable ‘one-stop-shop’ solution for procuring, designing, implementing, financing and delivering major energy efficiency improvements.
However, they are also significant, complex and often specialist investment deals. This 1-day course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of Energy Performance Contracts.
It is suitable for anyone interested in procuring energy saving projects and no previous experience is required.
Need to know:
Upcoming Dates: Contact us for dates
Location: London or online (via Zoom or Teams)
Cost: £495 per person
Lunch & refreshments provided
For more information or to book your place, complete the form below and we’ll get back to you.
What will I learn?
The aim is to help delegates be informed buyers; well equipped to negotiate and deploy well-structured schemes that deliver your organisation’s objectives.
The type of questions we address are:
- How do you know an Energy Performance Contract is right for your
- How do you set up and manage for success?
What are the risks – financial, legal, engineering? And how can I mitigate
- How do I hold my supplier to account for their performance claims – or
By the end of the course…
You will have a good understanding of:
- The set-up process through to contract signing.
- Risk profiles associated with these contracts – legal, engineering and financial – and how to help mitigate them.
- Suppliers’ Investment Proposals (and ”Investment Grade Auditing” process)
- Good practice performance measurement standards and processes (IPMVP) International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol
- The value of independent oversight and savings verification.
- Supplier guarantees and related ‘gain share’ mechanisms – good and bad design.
If you would like to know more about this course, please get in touch and we’ll get back to you.