Established in 2011, EEVS is the UK’s leading provider of performance advice, assurance and verification services for commercial energy saving schemes.
What we do
Established in 2011, EEVS is the UK’s leading provider of independent performance advice, verification and supplier auditing services for commercial energy saving schemes.
Our approach is customer-led. And by combining good practice project management and supplier governance with the very best performance measurement and analytics, we work to build consumer trust in energy saving claims; ensuring that suppliers are held to account for their verified performance and that key financial risks are fully understood and actively managed.
To ensure the highest professional standards, EEVS maintains complete independence from the supply-side of the market. And to avoid any potential conflicts of interest, we only offer assurance-related services, nothing else. In particular, we will never recommend the use of specific energy saving technologies or services.
By undertaking this role, we aim to increase transparency and trust in the market for energy efficiency products and services.
- EEVS unveils a new look website and refreshed branding
- John Pike appointed as an independent strategy advisor.
- Wins The Energy Awards ‘Project Innovation of the Year’ as part of Mitie-Vodafone initiative.
- Completion of a management buy-out from APC Technology Group plc making EEVS a wholly management-owned and operated business.
- Wins multi-year contract with Lloyds Banking Group providing performance assurance for energy-savings-as-a-service scheme with FM provider Mitie.
- Appointed along with Mott MacDonald to act as a technical advisor to Scottish Futures Trust, developing the M&V Schedules for Scottish Government’s NDEEF Scheme
- EEVS acquired by APC Technology plc.
- Wins (BEIS) Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy tender (then DECC) to act as expert advisor and develop the ‘M&V Manual’ for the department’s Energy Demand Reduction Pilot Scheme.
- Wins EU funding as part of a European consortium (the ‘Transparense’ project) to boost the market for Energy Performance Contracting
- Achieve ISO9001 certification (Quality Management).
- Launch of Energy Efficiency Trends – a ground-breaking market intelligence report, based solely on survey feedback from the market.
- EEVS is established in the UK via a demerger from powerPerfector Ltd
- Hilary Wood becomes becomes one of the first 3 UK practitioners in IPMVP.