M&V for and Performance Management for PSDS
Driving visibility, performance, and accountability in PSDS investments
Free one-hour online masterclasses for Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) project managers focussed on good practice Measurement & Verification (M&V) and performance managing for success.
Given the level of investment and financial risk associated with Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS)-funded schemes it’s vital that supplier performance claims are expertly scrutinised and understood, that savings are robustly measured to good practice M&V standards (IPMVP), and that supplier performance is actively managed.
This one-hour masterclass is suitable for energy and sustainability managers, estates and facilities managers involved with PSDS projects who wish to expand their understanding of how good practice M&V and Savings Reporting applies in these schemes and the critical activities at each stage from early project development through to savings reporting.
The masterclasses are being delivered by Hilary Wood and Nick Keegan, who are experts in the field and qualified EVO (IPMVP) trainers. They will share know-how from a combined experience of over 20-years working on public sector energy and carbon saving projects, including those procured through major frameworks such as RE:FIT, Retrofit Accelerator – Workplaces, Lexica, the Non-Domestic Energy Efficiency Framework (NDEEF), and the Carbon & Energy Fund (CEF).
Need to know:
Upcoming Dates: 30th November 2023, 11th January 2024
Location: Online (Teams)
More information and registration here.
What will I learn?
Using examples from some of the Public Sector schemes we’ve worked on, the masterclass will cover the following topics:
- What is M&V?
- What is its role in my project?
- Best practice standards (IPMVP) and the measurement options
- M&V processes and project governance
- Common pitfalls in baseline assessment and data quality
- Critical M&V activities at each stage of PSDS projects, from early project development, through implementation, to savings reporting and reporting back to Salix
By the end of the course…
You’ll have a good understanding of:
- The principles of M&V and how they are applied to energy and carbon saving projects
- The different methods under IPMVP, the risks and benefits associated with each one
- Key M&V processes and project governance
- The critical M&V activities at each stage of PSDS project development from early planning, through implementation to savings reporting
If you would like to find out more – please complete this contact form and we’ll get back to you with further details.