EEVS has supported over 20 RE:FIT or Retrofit Accelerator – Workplaces framework projects for local authority, university, and NHS clients since 2013. As leading experts in performance Measurement & Verification (M&V), which underpins these Energy Performance Contracting schemes, EEVS has also provided advice, technical services, and training to the RE:FIT Cymru programme, and to Local Partnerships, which manage the scheme outside of London.
Since 2013, EEVS has been supporting projects, service providers, and the organisations managing RE:FIT through the following services:
- Independent M&V services – Measurement (M&V) Planning and Savings Reporting in line with the International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol (IPMVP).
- Independent Verification – reviewing and verifying M&V Plans and Savings Reporting delivered by Service Providers, offering risk based advice and recommendations for improvement.
- Baselining – data quality reviews and analysis to support the setting of accurate and relevant baselines, which are critical to inform robust savings projections and reporting.
- Professional Training – we have trained over 70 public sector officers responsible for managing RE:FIT projects through our practical M&V training course.
- Specialist Advice – input to technical specifications for the RE:FIT framework, including the Interface Agreement, which was designed to improve the transition between construction and savings reporting.
We have supported projects for the following public sector bodies:
More Case Studies
Find out more
If you would like to know more about EEVS services for REFIT, please complete this contact form and we’ll get back to you.